Friday, May 9, 2014

Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip - a party favorite


This is a recipe my friends ask me to bring to events, easy peasy!


Hot Artichoke and Spinach Dip - The Pampered Chef

I usually double the recipe (all photos below are of a doubled batch)

I use my Deep Covered Baker and make this, preheat the oven to 375 degrees.

I drain my can/jar of marinated artichoke hearts and chop in my Manual Food Processor

I use my Adjustable Course Grater to grate my fresh Parmesan cheese

Using 1 large (16+ ounce) package of spinach, I combine all my ingredients into my deep covered baker.

For the double batch I use 1/2 cup Mayo and Sour Cream...and don't forget some cloves of garlic :)

All ingredients before mixing



Once everything is evenly mixed, place lid on the baker and bake for 20-25 minutes.

You can serve with chips or crackers, but if you are feeling extra energetic....make Pita Chips.

Buy a package of pitas at the store, use a pizza cutter to slice into 8s.

Place on your pizza stone or a cookie sheet and place in over right when the dip comes out.

Cook 5-8 minutes on each side (until crispy) and serve with your hot dip!






~Happy Husband Approved~
~Potluck Approved~











No comments:

Post a Comment