Friday, May 9, 2014

Breakfast cupcakes - Fancy and Fast!

I love a nice simple morning meal!

I tested this recipe out when we had house guests and it was a hit.

Breakfast Cupcakes - found via Pinterest

The recipe above is Paleo, I made some adjustments for our family :)

I purchased 1 lb. of smoked ham from the local deli, and a small wedge of smoked Gouda cheese.

Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.

In my Muffin Pan, I placed 1 slice of ham to create a "crust".  After shredding all the cheese into a bowl, I placed a small pinch in the bottom of each crust and cracked 1 egg right on top.  I then sprinkled with salt and pepper.

notice the 3 on the far right have no yolk, as my husband wanted egg white only.


 Bake for 20 minutes - ( 15-16 minutes for less firm yolks )


Scoop out and serve with toast or hashbrowns!

~Happy Husband Approved~
~Ginger Princess Approved~
~Happy Husband's Best Guy Friends Approved~
~Hangover Approved~

No comments:

Post a Comment